Another Jackson Co. Positive 3-14-19

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Disease' started by Liver and Onions, Mar 14, 2019.

1. mattawanhunter

mattawanhunter

But if you do that then how do you tell how fast and how far it is spreading?

2. mattawanhunter

mattawanhunter

Just started listening to this, man this dude is scary with his faint subtle voice about cannibalism & mad cow disease, but he's studying the disease in the Madison area where they've had a large issue with CWD so I will continue to listen to the ongoing horror story!

det07 likes this.

3. Groundsize

Groundsize

With out knowing how to cure it doesn't it seem worthless to you? Who cares what prevalence is! Whats the point? What does it matter to you if prevalence in a doe is less then that of a buck? What will you think when CWD is found in every county?

This is all so grey to me. I don't see the point of it all when there is no chance of a cure any time soon. Stuffs been around for 50 years and no one can say how this stuff even exists or how it spreads or how a deer even contracts it. Don't get me wrong I as much as everyone wants to know how it spreads or how a deer even gets this stuff just as much as anyone else.

Id rather see the money from testing heads go into the salmon stocking program or something else more useful.

4. jr28schalm

jr28schalm

Laketrout stocking sounds better to me..lol

Groundsize likes this.