annual nov. 14th target shoot

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by boomer_x7, Oct 24, 2011.

1. boomer_x7

boomer_x7

WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!!!

Its getting close to the november 15th open witch means it time to sight in that rifle you havent touched in a year. Its a great time to make those final adjustments, practice for the next day or just shoot up that ammo you bought last year... But most of all just makes lots of noise get drunk and litter the woods with trash and cans!!! Theres plenty of mature oaks and maples to use as a back stop!! So grab yer gun and start flinging lead!!!!!!

When: nov 14th
    where: any chunk of land where shooting is legal, preferabley 100 yards or so from your stand/blind you are hunting the next day, Or the nearby bowhunter sitting in his stand.
    what to bring: Any large caliber rifle, shot gun, explosives ect. And lots and lots of ammo.

-Also dont forget to bring beer!!! And a loud radio-

Cant wait to not see you out there.

*Just a little reminder to go shoot. Dont wait till the day before season to sight your gun*:SHOCKED:

2. Jim..47

Jim..47

Hah, our weekend warriers spring forth from their asphault domain :rolleyes:

3. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it illegal to take a centerfire other than 22 caliber afield after the tenth of November???

4. Dale87

Dale87

Ya, unless your target practicing on your own land. Also you can't take a .22 caliber anything, rimfire included afield unless your checking a trap line.

5. boomer_x7

boomer_x7

And yet it happens every year...

6. Dale87

Dale87

People tend to follow the laws that are convenient for them.

7. Silk

Silk

Being close to Detroit, I always thought these so called laws were but a mere suggestion. Plus the rifle is always sighted in.