close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AirForce AirGuns .25 Caliber Slug Challenge Rematch with AirGunDepot.com

Discussion in 'Air Guns' started by UpNorthAirGunner, Apr 15, 2018.

1. UpNorthAirGunner

UpNorthAirGunner

Last summer AirGunDepot.com did a great head to head challenge to see what .25 PCP air rifles could sling a 49 grain Hunters Supply slug with the most accuracy and most foot pounds of energy. The Sumatra 2500 came out on top - but I immediately called for a rematch using the full sized Condor with 24 inch barrel vs. the SS version they used in this challenge. When AirForce announced at ShotShow 2018 their new Ring-Loc High Flow valve for the Condor - I knew it was time to revisit this and do my own rematch. Here are my results:

Steve and petronius like this.
  2. Liver and Onions

Liver and Onions

Thanks for posting. Amazing the amount of time, effort and money you put into your hobby.

L & O

3. UpNorthAirGunner

UpNorthAirGunner

I love this sport and love sharing with people what I learn along the way. The big take away from this video is barrel length matters a ton to the pellet / bullet speed up in these airguns. You can always try to push more air - but that comes at the expense of overall shot count. Adding a longer barrel just makes the use of the air more efficient thus making the projectile go faster = more foot pounds of energy. Thanks for watching!

4. petronius

petronius

Love watching your videos. You got me wanting to get into airguns on a more serious level.

UpNorthAirGunner likes this.
  5. UpNorthAirGunner

UpNorthAirGunner

Would love to have you with us! Let me know if you have any questions...

6. petronius

petronius

Thanks.

By the way, has YouTube backed off and allowed your videos?

7. UpNorthAirGunner

UpNorthAirGunner

Yup I am back up. They took me down for a little over a week. Fingers crossed it stays up. Here is the direct link to my channel. Would love for all my fellow Michigan Hunters to share and subscribe to my channel. Help us grow this sport in the Mitten State! http://youtube.com/c/UpNorthAirGunner