Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

2008 MS Deer Hunting Contest T-Shirts

11K views 67 replies 39 participants last post by  00Buckshot69 
#1 ·
Yes you read that correctly...this year we even have official contest shirts!!!

kumma has created up this great design for us this year and has begun taking orders now for the shirt. One thing to note is that when you order them he will not be mailing them out immediately, as he is going to run one big batch of them to keep it a little more cost effective. We'll give you a better time line in a couple days here, but still start putting the orders in now as it will help us judge the overall demand for them. Thanks!

To order visit his online store @: http://www.2ndswag.com/

See less See more
#53 ·
Ya' can put me down for one,.. team logo also you can put it on the sleeve. :)

I've got the same question as a couple others here,.. how do they
know which team logo to use, and how do you make your payment
for the shirt ???

Sorry,.. I came in late for all this and just saw the thread about contest t-shirts.

Thanks!

#54 ·
Ya' can put me down for one,.. team logo also you can put it on the sleeve. :)

I've got the same question as a couple others here,.. how do they
know which team logo to use, and how do you make your payment
for the shirt ???
Thanks!
order and pay online at www.2ndswag.com pm me if you dont have a credit card.

No logos on the sleeve's only lettering.
The email address to send your logo is on the website.

Craig

#55 ·
Got it... THANKS ! :D

The order has been placed. By the way they said it's 100% COTTON,... your going to loose 1 size once you wash and dry it, so order accordingly!

#57 ·
Don't worry these are not those cheap vacation spot "5 for 10 shirts". They will shrink in length but I have yet to see one lose a full size. Order them big if you like.

That's good to know,.. must be the way we do our laundry. I'll blame my wife ;) :lol: Every time I get a t-shirt that's 100% cotton in a size Large (the size I actually wear) the 1st time it sees the laundry it comes back to me as a MEDIUM! :rolleyes:

So I've gotten in the habit of getting an EXTRA large and when they come back from there 1st wash they fit perfect except for the shoulder seams which fall just below the point they are suppose to.

If it survives the 1st wash and dry and holds true to it's size, then I can use it as an over t-shirt for the fall and winter. ;)

#58 ·
That's good to know,.. must be the way we do our laundry. I'll blame my wife ;) :lol: Every time I get a t-shirt that's 100% cotton in a size Large (the size I actually wear) the 1st time it sees the laundry it comes back to me as a MEDIUM! :rolleyes:

So I've gotten in the habit of getting an EXTRA large and when they come back from there 1st wash they fit perfect except for the shoulder seams which fall just below the point they are suppose to.

If it survives the 1st wash and dry and holds true to it's size, then I can use it as an over t-shirt for the fall and winter. ;)
That's because wives alway buy 2 shirts. 1 Large 1 Medium. They cut out the labels and reverse them. So she gives you the medium with the large label, so she can say you eat too much. She keeps the large with the medium label so she can say she is smaller than she really is.

#60 ·
Kumma,
Can we pay $2.50 for a back-Team Name and another $2.50 for our arm-screenname for a total of $15.00? Or is it just one or the other (back or arm)? Any limitation on number of characters? Like can the back say
Team T-n-T
Chasin' Tail
as a 2-liner?
Thx!

#61 ·
Kumma,
Can we pay $2.50 for a back-Team Name and another $2.50 for our arm-screenname for a total of $15.00? Or is it just one or the other (back or arm)? Any limitation on number of characters? Like can the back say

as a 2-liner?
Thx!
Hey,.. that's the way I had mine done,. The team name as a top line and my board screen name below it. He did all of it for the $2.50 additional fee. :coolgleam

#62 ·
Kumma,

as a 2-liner?
Thx!
You can do both back and sleeve for $5. Yep back names can be 2 lines, i allow for sizes of 12" x 5" for the back and 5" x 1.5" for the sleeve.

Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.