2 Man Limit of Divers with Dad Video

Discussion in 'MichiganWaterfowl.com' started by Everydaylimits, Nov 23, 2020.

1. hankrt

hankrt

I hear ya, worst season since I started hunting in 1974! Wasn't happy about all the changes from COVID or the reductions in limits. Bought a license, but never went out, just couldn't do it this season. I hunt to relax and have fun, once it becomes stressful, time to change things up!

Divers Down likes this.
  2. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

To bad they dont do something like they did for deer hunters allowing them to use a rifle during muzzle-loader season. Would have been nice if they opened the time between the split for duck hunting so that we may be able to hunt the second push other than waiting for the final two days. Im seeing people in the UP say that there are decent numbers up there but with nothing being froze up there or Canada they have no reason to come south. This next week is looking promising but its a little too little a little too late.

3. Hackman

Hackman

What kind of money do these youtubers make?

4. Fall Flight Punisher

Fall Flight Punisher

EA28789F-6BC5-4216-BAD0-370D15539119.png

5. Hackman

Hackman

If I am reading it right he made tops $87 dollars last 30 days, WTF, thought they made more. The only problem I have with it, I recognize where they are at, it might bring more hunters to the area than usual. Us older guys been doing it 50 years would just go do it, know everybody shooting video, no secrets any more.

6. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

Actually no I posted this before. This is how much I make. $0. Its not about the money.
    EveryDayLimits Revenue.jpg

7. TNL

TNL

But as you said in another thread, it's about building the channel, right? That's why your vids are posted on every waterfowl site you can find. How ya doin' on your other channel that you're building? The one with 30K subscribers?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV2miD06XDzTba5TXjkmWLg

And what's the Paypal and Patreon link on both channels for? How about the licensing of your vids you advertise?

Owning a couple businesses myself, I see no problem in making some dough, even if it's a side hustle. Why not throw Steve a bone and become a sponsor? You vids that were posted here have had double the views of your others. Again, it would be the stand-up thing to do.

8. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

Like I said before. I have no problem supporting this site when I start making money on that channel. As of now I have not made a penny.

9. meganddeg

meganddeg

Back to the video, I really liked the drone shot at the 19 second mark. Pretty cool looking at things from a duck's perspective. Wished that there was a little more of that footage.

10. Everydaylimits

Everydaylimits

Thanks. I can include more of this in future videos. Got to watch out whats in the background to not give away certain spots though.

11. meganddeg

meganddeg

Agreed. Wasn't asking for that.

12. Hackman

Hackman

I know exactly where you are, was hunting that area since late 80's along with other guys. Can't stop you but plastering with video over internet everyday is sort of bull&$(&. You'll learn when you grow up, hunting isn't about every day limits, but enjoying the outdoors. Laugh my a*& off if a few boats are out there crowding you out. Maybe I'll dust my gear off and go out to get my limit.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    SnowJunkie likes this.
  13. Divers Down

Divers Down

Which zone is it? Cuz I ain’t shootin squat round deez parts. Lol

fsamie1 likes this.
  14. Hackman

Hackman

It use to be sort of a secluded area but now it is pretty well known. PM me.

15. Fall Flight Punisher

Fall Flight Punisher

Divers Down.....37.8489° N, 25.7738° W

for everydaylimits