184,000 of New Cases of Covid

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Liver and Onions, Nov 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

Those BS'ers in charge keep saying that we need to protect "seniors", BUT, they never saw how they are going to protect us, and some of them even stuck covid patients into nursing homes while at the same time forbidding families to visit the family members that were in those homes. THEN, they demand we blindly trust them and do as we are told.

2. jimbo

jimbo

Not only that, but I know 2 people that work in a nursing home that have the virus. They don’t have it bad, more less a cold and headache. But because they can’t find help, they are FORCED to work. One is an aid and the other is head cook

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

William H Bonney likes this.

3. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

Here is what you do.

Wear a mask in public, it MAY do some good IF it is worn correctly
    Wash your hands often
    Avoid touching your face
    Use hand sanitizer when you can't use soap and water

Question everything, NEVER accept ANY government mandate without question.

garyb, welder72, vsmorgantown and 3 others like this.
  4. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mod

And use your GD brain as to what is risky and what is not. What is really necessary to do and what can wait.

5. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

One of the riskiest things a person can do is blindly accept what they are told, by government, or the media, without question. If you are using your GD brain you would ALWAYS question anything and everything.

vsmorgantown likes this.
  6. CHASINEYES

CHASINEYES

Just spoke to one of my bro-inlaws that I haven't seen in a while. I didn't know his ex-wife passed away in April. She started complaining of breathing problems. Took her two weeks before she would go in as she was worried about catching covid at the doc or in the hospital. Once in, they laid her down on the mri table where she died shortly after. The problem was a blood clot that let loose. Killed her almost instantly. They put covid on the death certificate. The family went back and forth with them to make it right. It took threats of an attorney to make it right. The hospital wanted their gov't cheese and admitted it.

You don't win hearts and minds with irregularities or making stuff up.

jimbo and William H Bonney like this.
  7. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

I believe that putting covid patients into nursing homes was pretty dang gum risky, but, likely not as risky as a father, son, and grandson, hunting out of the same cabin. That goes double when they all see each other darn near every day.

8. William H Bonney

William H Bonney

My niece works in a nursing home, no cases of kung flu there, until... You guessed it, new arrivals were trucked in by the bus load from the local hospitals. Residents had no clue what was going on with all the new arrivals until it became household knowledge.

jimbo, CHASINEYES and bowhunter426 like this.
  9. DecoySlayer

DecoySlayer Banned

BUT, nothing will be done and those in charge will get away with killing all those people AND continue to blame others for the spread of this virus. Kinda like "Do what I say not do what I do". Then people are shocked when others ignore the manure in charge.

10. welder72

welder72

Without question, you can die from Covid.
    You can get hit by a car and die also.
    I'm not going to stand in the middle of the road, but I'm not hiding in bushes either, I am just trying to use common sense as much as possible.

brewster, jimbo, bowhunter426 and 2 others like this.
  11. Gordon Casey

Gordon Casey

Nothing like a little political commentary!

12. sureshot006

sureshot006 Staff Member Mod

Pot calling the kettle black?

brewster, #1wallygator, jimbo and 3 others like this.
  13. Shoeman

Shoeman Mod

And I’m not your help line! (Even if I pulled the plug)

I swear you came here to ruffle feathers and create work with your so-called data driven agenda. And then play the innocent card!

bachdrain, Dreamchaser, TK81 and 2 others like this.
  14. piketroller

piketroller

The blood clot was likely a side effect from COVID. In the last couple weeks I saw a piece (I think 60 minutes?) about people having lingering issues post COVID for months. One of the doctors talked about seeing a lot of blood clotting leading to strokes and other problems. COVID itself isn't that severe by itself, but if your immune system doesn’t beat it quickly enough, it goes into overdrive and starts causing havoc on other parts of the body.

15. birdhntr

birdhntr

The one thing I find odd is that most young people vote democratic,the large cities are Democrat voters,and they are the ones mostly in support of masks,social distancing and all the protection aspects yet this is where it spreads the most.Practice what they preach?I guess you need to buy them to get it right by giving them free stuff to get things done. Lol.
    The unemployment benefits with extra money means you are out there spending it and more actively engaged with people. A double edged sword.
    It is not as political as one may think.
    The misdirection of blame is not helping.
    I'm not attempting to be insensitive to anyone but there is accountability for catching the virus that is never discussed.We are all guilty of this by determining what is safe and not safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.