160 Acre Year-Round Hunting Lease – Barton Township, Newaygo County

Discussion in 'Land Sale - Buy - Lease' started by JollyRoger425, Feb 12, 2019.

1. JollyRoger425

JollyRoger425

Located approximately 10 minutes from the 19 Mile Road exit off 131, one exit north of Big Rapids, this square 160-acre parcel is dialed in for your year-round hunting experience. The land is entirely surrounded by private property, is ~1/2 mile from the nearest road, and is accessed from this public dirt road via a private two-track that serves only this property and which is also part of the lease offering. With a mixed-age hardwood forest, pine stands, significant elevation changes throughout the property, a number of raised shooting houses, multiple foot plots, and a fantastic trail system, this property is able to support a group of hunters.

We are offering this property for year-round access for hunting, scouting, and food plot preparation for $20 per acre - $3,200 per year – with a year-to-year lease. We are hoping to find a hunter or group of hunters looking for a long-term arrangement and who will be respectful of the property, wildlife, and neighbors. We purchased this property a year or so ago from a family that had actively hunted it for 20+ years, and we anticipate leasing it for the next 30+ years. A pole barn and a rustic hunting cabin are also on the property, and we would consider allowing you to use these structures to store your tractor, ATV, implements, etc. and to use for a hunting camp for an additional cost.

This is a unique hunting lease opportunity. Please contact me if you would like more information or if you would like additional photos of the property.

Paul Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.39.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 8.39.52 PM.png

2. Tom D

Tom D

Jolly Roger,
    I have sent you a PM
    Thanks

3. Deer hunter sam

Deer hunter sam

Paul,

If this lease is still available, let me know. My fiancé (shayanders) has also reached out to you - I am an avid hunter and former professional white tail guide currently managing and leasing 1300 acres in Alabama. She lives in Clarkston, MI and I will be relocating to the area. We have just started our search for leases in MI and I’m from Mecosta originally and still have family in Canadian Lakes. We would be interested in both the land lease and additional lease of cabin/pole barn. Limit of 3. Have plenty of references both in that area and down in Alabama. I can be reached at [email protected].

Sam

4. Shayanders

Shayanders

Paul, Sam already replied but you can email me at [email protected] too. Very interested.

Shannon

5. JollyRoger425

JollyRoger425

I just emailed you both, Sam and Shannon. Thanks!

Paul

6. humble hunter

humble hunter

7. JollyRoger425

JollyRoger425

I have a verbal on it right now, but I will let you know if it falls through. Thanks for your interest.

Paul

8. JollyRoger425

JollyRoger425

We have a signed lease for this property. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest.

Paul