12-4 LFTS

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Don’tgoenough, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Daisycutter

Daisycutter

Thanks for the welcome back guys, very glad to be at it.

Craves...I’m in the same boat. I would support him in whatever choice he made, but secretly hoped for this one. He is also a freshman so IF they get a season in this year he’ll have four years of varsity hockey. He said to me in July, “Dad, I’m never going pro, and I can really help my high school team.” Music to my ears! Haha...

2. sniper

sniper

Randy my son has been eyeballing the bike pretty heavily ever since Monday when I picked it up. I told him seniority and making money rules the roost around here. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

3. sniper

sniper

45 minutes of shooting light here and not one shot. Total head scratcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

4. Grandriverrat

Grandriverrat

Easy money! Knew you wouldn't let us down! Good luck out there.

old graybeard, 12Point and jeffm like this.
  5. Macs13

Macs13

Good morning, fellas. Are we enjoying rifle opener number 2? Lol. Beautiful day out here. No shots, other hunters, or deer so far.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

6. Not making it out today....because I am getting married :) small, socially distanced event. We have canceled 3 other attempts due to the pandemic, this one is happening! Good luck today gentlemen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7. Daisycutter

Daisycutter

CBE96B74-143B-4BCC-9035-126516181908.jpeg

View as the sun cane up. That’s what I missed as much as venison in the freezer. No shots near and no deer yet. Doesn’t matter!

Not sure why pic is sideways.

8. deepwoods

deepwoods Premium Member

Congrats Sam!

I'll be joining you all this weekend. Looks to be cooling down. Good luck.

1morebite and jeffm like this.
  9. Congratulations sam but there goes your future muzzy seasons. Don’t let her kid you when she says it’s ok to be away for our anniversary. You ll pay for it.

10. Trunkslammer

Trunkslammer

76E1D040-56D5-4A86-BB9C-F7C58CF785E1.jpeg We have a BIRTHDAY GIRL out here. My oldest Elaine turns 8 today. Asked her yesterday what she wanted to do on her birthday. You guessed it. She wanted to hunt with ole Dad. I took the day off work and here we are. Had some action for the first 45 minutes with a small buck a couple fawns and a few does. Then we had a heated battle of tick tack toe. At 9 she has to log into zoom for school from the blind, ill bet she gets some strange looks. What a perfect morning!

11. 9066A64B-64F6-42A8-83B7-A082E5BA5EA8.jpeg my go to deer attracter. Hot apple pie. Doe and fawn passed thru but this usually brings out the big boys.

12. Happy birthday to her Just don’t show that gun or she ll be suspended nowadays

Trunkslammer likes this.
  13. Brian W.

Brian W.

14. lil bluegill

lil bluegill

8 point just snuck in behind me, had no clue he was there until he was 50 yards away. Was not ready at all and thought I was just gonna end up having a squirrel pop out.... nope

15. pgpn123

pgpn123

Got a shot in each knee yesterday, hope to be out tonight. An ebike sounds awfully good. Maybe Santa will put one under the tree for next year.

1morebite, roger15055, jeffm and 5 others like this.