Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    LOL.............Trek Im not lost forever jsut for awhile.........but Im back from being lost......lol !! hello matt !

· Registered
    3,420 Posts
    DAMN, if you are having people ask you for help on here, they are lost forever...lol

· Banned
    905 Posts
    hey jeff, i'm gonna be back in michigan in a week or so, they don't like to let guys with herniated discs in thier neck deploy.

· Registered
    3,420 Posts
    Matt are you still State's side? Fall is coming soon, lets get back in touch and do some killing this fall.

· Banned
    905 Posts
    810-282-1538 looks like our deployment has been pushed back to june, just found out today. so i guess i will be around for some carpin. planning on going to the saginaw river after walleyes soon, lets get together. we also are doing some ice fishing outings as team bear cove...feb 14th Iceshanty.com outing on lake ponemah in fenton, and feb 21st MS outing on lake fenton.

· Registered
    4,841 Posts
    well i havent had your number in awhile, and then i got it from you in the summer i belive, but my phone was stolen last friday at a concert so shoot them digits to me and well get together soon.

· Registered
    4,841 Posts
    well then we'll have to get together before you deploy. its been what almost 2 years... yikes.

· Registered
    4,841 Posts
    awsome matt. i look forward to getting out there and getting the grand tour when i have some extra money for the gas tank. got a new job so im not moving out of state any more... hopefully we can hook up and shoot some carp or something this spring.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I had seen you had offered for other members to hunt with you in the Lapeer area. I am an avid outdoorsman looking for other good people to hunt with. I am also a charter capt. on lake erie. Cant seem to get enough of the outdoors!!

Do you have any openings for someone to hunt with you on opening weekend of Muzzleloading season in the Lapeer area on private land? I live between Oxford and Lapeer and cant believe how difficult it is to obtain permission to hunt private land in the area.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Mike

email sureshotmi@yahoo.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…