Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    2,953 Posts
    Is there any chance of coming down and check out your boat? I have been looking for one that size. You can call me, if no answer, please a message. 989-450-4922 or e-mail: ronwsutton@hotmail.com or p/m me here. I did reply to your post on this web site also. Thank You

· Registered
    5,813 Posts
    Steve, Feel free to give me a call or send me an email through the site. Pm's are full. Darrin

· Registered
    1,583 Posts
    The spuds with the stainless heads and bar stock insert costs $70. It's basically modeled after the speedy spud with a slight difference.

· Registered
    20 Posts
    Steve this is Gary G.Bernard . We need to get together and catch first ice also want to try winter stream fishing over by Muskegon or some where. My new sight is eagleslanding.

· Registered
    20 Posts
    Steve this is Gary G.Bernard.How are you doing ? I haven't talked to any on this site in quite some time . I'm just writing to say what's up ? Do you still hang out with Chadd? I remember all the good times we had icefishing.Now That my pc is fixed I had to create a new Mich-Sports.... and it is eagleslanding. So lets text, call, or send me a PM and we can catch up on things. ttyl Gary G. Bernard ....eagleslanding

· Registered
    3,134 Posts
    Morning, Ticketripper (John) is up there now he got 107 yesterday and is going to call me tonight with todays total, that will decide if I`m going. I have never fished them at night only daytime. Mike

· Premium Member
    5,416 Posts
    hey i seen you commented on that property of 109...i see its by cass city..Im pretty sure thats biddingers land?

· Registered
    582 Posts
    Whats Up Steve...I had a great time with you and the crew last weekend on the Bay!

· Registered
    1 Posts
    A Msuiceman i seen your post and i have been doing good at pontiac lake i have not gone out with out geting any fish so if you want to go out there post or send me a message and i can get you on some fish

· Registered
    61 Posts
    i saw your post about the recorder u bought not working with your cam...are you interested in selling it? i have the older scout aqua-vu and am looking to record

· Banned
    352 Posts
    Hey,

If you wanted to hit the river sometime I can show you some great holes. Let me know when you plan on being down and we'll judge by the weather. The weather is kind of crucial with these puppies. My names Jay , married with 2 kids on the way I'm 31 and not a psycho. You have waders? Hope to help ya out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…