Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media About

• · Registered
    30 Posts
    6' of water? Hmmm. Im very interested in that. Im not looking for your hot spot by sny means but is that a spot by the bank? Up river? Near a marina? Just extremely curious. :)

· Tracker
    212 Posts
    Whats up pecker!!! I'm not cool enough to fish with you or what....Who'd u go with. Nothing uh? Lot of people? Any word on any room yet? When you guys putting it out, the last weekend in Jan. i think i hear.

· Registered
    690 Posts
    Todd,
    Whats the address were you guys will be working tomorrow. I'm going to check the river ice by the old Hooters in Saginaw tomorrow morning. If it's ok I'm going to fish in the evening, which means I could swing up there late morning and help out if needed, or atleast have a few cold ones.
    thanks
    Joe

· Registered
    4,133 Posts
    O.k. i'm gonna try and bring some in on the 13th. I am going in @2 a.m. so I might forget otherwise I'll have it monday the 16th. when I bring it in I will drop off after work to Weber or you. Try to keep in touch.

· Registered
    592 Posts
    I work at plant 4, let me know what day, the later in the day the better for me. We can meet at the trades office or wherever you want. Thanks

· Registered
    4,133 Posts
    you're at plt. 7 right? give me your number and I can bring it over one day this week. can wait till later in the day if you dont have somewhere to store it, we have a freezer here to keep it so it doesnt thaw. I'll keep checking and get it to you right away.

· Tracker
    212 Posts
    Whats happening!! Haven't heard from you in a while..

Do we have reservations for tomorrow....Long week i'm ready to cut loose!!

· Tracker
    212 Posts
    linwood guys have been parking in the parking lot if your early enough to find a spot we parked down at the ice edge but go out a little north of the landing with you atv if you go straight out you could go wadding in the water at the shore line. after you get past that its smooth sailing from there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…