vandestd
mustang72
WillHunt4Food
short stick
quick406
Lumberman
protectionisamust - Captain
Walleyze247

Ok Fellas its official! lets get this 2020 party started!
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Technology

See less See more
#241 ·
All good! Nice buck!!

#242 ·
Near as I can tell you cats are at 128 pts once you post Willhunts archery 8, quicks firearm 8, and Lumbermans archery doe. :cool: Note* 138 won it last year. ;)

#243 ·
Thx T. This bunch of killers is flying under the radar!

Reactions: Walleyze247
#245 ·
Anyone out hunting still? I just got done putting my stuff away, took my pre: surgery covid test today and will be in the hospital Friday am for my rotator cuff tear. Not looking forward to this at all.

I usually hunt until New years but its cut short this year which sux. Hope to hopefully be good enough to get on the hard water by February.

#246 ·
I’m planning on putting a doe down this weekend and then wrapping it up for the year. We need one more deer, both for our freezer and for the contest.

Good luck with the surgery! I know at some point, I’m gonna be going down that road too. Payment for being too stubborn to properly warmup my arm during ball. There’s just never a good time to do that surgery, too many hobbies!

#248 ·
My injury was from shooting 3d archery competitions. Dumb me, keep shooting week after week at my hunting poundage (70). All it Took was 1 pull back, not using good push / pull form and bam, tendon tore, arrow ricocheted off the ceiling, missed my target and hit a turkey 2 lanes over, lol

Hurt like a B.I.T.C.H. :lol:

Reactions: quick406
#251 ·
Surgery went well. At home resting. Arm is locked in a sling and the anesthesiologist has a pain nerve block on my side plumbed into my neck. 3 days worth so i feel ok right now :whistle:. Day 4 might suck and that's T.B.D :lol:

Anyone hear from short? I hope hes ok. Thought about him while i was in the hospital today.

#256 ·
Hi guys, sorry I didn’t get back to you all sooner but it’s been a long 32 days in the hospital. I spent 13 days in Covid ICU when I was finally stable I was moved to the Covid floor. Here I have been slowly getting better and progressing forward. It’s a very slow process for me but my lungs are finally getting stronger. I’m hoping to get to go home by the end of this week where I will need home care and physical therapy to continue my road to recovery. This crap is really dangerous if your unlucky enough to be in that 1% like me. Thank God I’m still here! 2day they wanted to airlift me to U of M but they didn’t have room and I wasn’t critical yet. I’m now COVID free and test negative so it’s the road to recovery for I don’t know how long. I’m done hunting this year and I’m hoping that I can get on some ice this winter but not sure that’s going to happen. My current goal is to be healthy to go on vacation in April. Take this stuff seriously guys wear your mask use your sanitizer and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

#258 ·
Happy to hear from ya! My buddy just got over it too but now hes fighting blood clots as a result from covid. His doctor said 30% of covid patients develope clots which i was shocked to hear. I pray everyday that this is over sooner than later!

#257 ·
Sorry! You guys smoked them this year great job EVERYONE on some great bucks and doe’s. Looks like we’re in the running but none the less great season! I had a lot of promise on my camera and was sure to put a 2nd deer in the freezer. Just glad I could get 1 . Thanks for your prayers and support!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

#262 ·
We have a great team! Looking forward to see how it ends because we have a chance especially with a late season doe or two!

Im moving my arm slightly and thinking how i can get out and shoot lefthanded, lol. Im already sick of being cooped up!

#263 ·
My injury was from shooting 3d archery competitions. Dumb me, keep shooting week after week at my hunting poundage (70). All it Took was 1 pull back, not using good push / pull form and bam, tendon tore, arrow ricocheted off the ceiling, missed my target and hit a turkey 2 lanes over, lol

Hurt like a B.I.T.C.H. :lol:

I hope you had a tag!

#265 ·
This is we're sitting right now and who's posted their deer as of 12/17

Team #16-Ruptured Bloodstream! 93 pts
Protectionisamust-C AB16 AD7 (done)
Vandestd FD5 FB13 (done)
mustang72 AB15
WillHunt4Food
short stick AB15
quick406 AD7
Lumberman
Walleyze247 AB15

Reactions: vandestd
#266 ·
Added another 5 for the team tonight.

Had a group of deer come out of the wrong end of the woods and never got closer than 250 yards. Just about thought I had been outsmarted again when a couple of deer came out of the woods about 100 yards away. Shot wasn’t great, but she only made it 70 yards. Not sure if it was me or if my gun is off a little, but it all worked out.

I’ll get this one and my buck posted up tonight or tomorrow. Pretty sure I’m gonna hang it up for 2020.

#269 ·
Added another 5 for the team tonight.

Had a group of deer come out of the wrong end of the woods and never got closer than 250 yards. Just about thought I had been outsmarted again when a couple of deer came out of the woods about 100 yards away. Shot wasn’t great, but she only made it 70 yards. Not sure if it was me or if my gun is off a little, but it all worked out.

I’ll get this one and my buck posted up tonight or tomorrow. Pretty sure I’m gonna hang it up for 2020.
Congrats man!!

Reactions: WillHunt4Food
#270 ·
UPDATED SCORE W/Willhunt4food's points

Team #16-Ruptured Bloodstream! 113 pts
Protectionisamust-C AB16 AD7 (done)
Vandestd FD5 FB13 (done)
mustang72 AB15
WillHunt4Food AB15 FD5 (done)
short stick AB15
quick406 AD7
Lumberman
Walleyze247 AB15

Reactions: WillHunt4Food
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.