Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Addictive Fun.

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Skinner 2 
#1 ·
Figured it's a good time to work on some cranks. Just put a top coat on these as my eyes came in today.. expoxy coat soon then add the hooks.

Wish I could get this camera to show the real colors. Lol

Purple Font Art Magenta Electric blue

See less See more
#6 ·
I mic’ed the two. Almost identical. Main difference is in the gill area and the bill. I have painted a number of them and caught fish. They are quality baits that I like. However, I am switching to mainly Bandits because by the time you add hooks and rings, it’s almost a wash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Looking good
Figured it's a good time to work on some cranks. Just put a top coat on these as my eyes came in today.. expoxy coat soon then add the hooks.

Wish I could get this camera to show the real colors. Lol

View attachment 607757
Ron ! I am a big fan of stripes over dots too ! Not to say they don't catch , just a preference.LOL

#11 ·
Looking good

Ron ! I am a big fan of stripes over dots too ! Not to say they don't catch , just a preference.LOL
Agree. Something about a herring bone pattern. The one sticking with me right now is the crawfish pattern. I need to redo my stenciles now that I have a much better idea how.

#17 ·
Good looking baits! Are you painting clear bandits or buy materials to make your own?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
These are Dinger Walleye DD blanks. Same dive curves as Bandits. They have clear and a halo finish, no chrome. I'm picking up some plain chrome Bandits to paint up.

Eyes, hooks, rings also purchased separately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.