Botiz
jacksonmideerhunter
cast and tug
snowhunter
Chromelander
Groundsize
onebad800

#155 ·
I’m still seeing all kinds of deer just no shooters. I did receive an invite to hunt another property today to hunt ML season. I should be able to put points on the board there very easily. The owner is waiting to close on its sale until after the season.

#159 ·
I saw a lot of deer Saturday morning just no big bucks. Sunday morning was a little slower hunted till I was sick of getting rained on and my scope was so fogged up I wouldn't been able to shoot if one was there anyway. Came in around 11. Watching the Lions was really disappointing. Anyhow I'll be out again Thanksgiving.

#160 ·
Been hunting. Seeing deer, but nothing I want to shoot yet. Neighbors have already taken too many does for this area imo, so not going to shoot one here.
Going to do some meat hunting this week on some of the state land spots I scouted out earlier this fall. Was hoping to have some snow by now to be able to follow current sign and pinpoint my spots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.