Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

SPOOKY

7K views 49 replies 24 participants last post by  randomstranger 
#1 ·
I got this pic a couple days ago on my spy point cell camera I have it set up for 3 pic burst at 10 sec and only received one pic can someone help explain if I captured a ghost there is no one in this area it is kreepy to me because I can't make out and body lines from the time the pic was taken
Plant Tree Branch Natural landscape Wood

Sent from my SM-N975U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

See less See more
#6 ·
I got this pic a couple days ago on my spy point cell camera I have it set up for 3 pic burst at 10 sec and only received one pic can someone help explain if I captured a ghost there is no one in this area it is kreepy to me because I can't make out and body lines from the time the pic was taken View attachment 580933

Sent from my SM-N975U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Sometimes you get lucky and get a picture of one. Probably someone who has passed on and liked being around that property. Could also be someone who wants you to know they are hanging close to you. Wouldn't worry about it, they can't hurt you. Might even have a message for you if you ask. If you don't want him around, tell him to go away.

#10 ·
U.V. fabric color enhancer....:hide:

#18 ·
Font Monochrome photography Medical imaging Radiography Monochrome

Reactions: jiggin is livin
#22 ·
It seems pretty logical to me. Your brain interprets the signals sent to it by the eyes, ears, nose, etc. to create an 'image' of the world. It doesn't shoot the image back out of your eyes and create an external world; that is impossible. The image it creates is in your head. Many people don't realize they aren't looking at an external world, just a representation of it. So quite literally, its all in your head.

That is, until you figure out that your head is part of that image, along with the external stimuli that first impressed on your eyes, ears, nose, etc. Then you are left with mind only. So more properly, I should have said, its all in your mind.

#23 ·
It seems pretty logical to me. Your brain interprets the signals sent to it by the eyes, ears, nose, etc. to create an 'image' of the world. It doesn't shoot the image back out of your eyes and create an external world; that is impossible. The image it creates is in your head. Many people don't realize they aren't looking at an external world, just a representation of it. So quite literally, its all in your head.

That is, until you figure out that your head is part of that image, along with the external stimuli that first impressed on your eyes, ears, nose, etc. Then you are left with mind only. So more properly, I should have said, its all in your mind.
Are you saying that this computer is NOT really in front of me!?

#27 ·
I'm not a particularly religious person, especially in the typical sense, but I do believe these ideas are what Jesus was referencing in the Gospel of Thomas (that the church has suppressed for years)

(1) “If those who lead you say to you: ‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’ then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you: ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you and outside of you.”

(1) “Come to know what is in front of you, and that which is hidden from you will become clear to you.
(2) For there is nothing hidden that will not become manifest.”

Of course intellectually 'knowing' that there is no outside world is a lot different than actually experiencing it that way. Maybe we will all find out when we die. Of course, it is kind of hard to die if you aren't actually this body....

I will quit side tracking the thread.

It's a trespasser.

#29 ·
I have seen a few weird things over the years that have made me think, "OK, maybe!" Lol

I would love to see something that I simply can't explain away though. They are fun thoughts, but I don't really have anything more than odd stories. Nothing interesting enough to type out though. Lol

#31 ·
Sometimes it's the ones who don't know they have passed or don't know where to go, they got lost and confused.
Most times, it is the residual energy left behind that hasn't dissipated. That kind doesn't interact, stays in certain areas, tends to repeat the same action.
You know this... how?
Just following the science on this one?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

#32 ·
Our bedroom TV came on at all hours of the night for about a year before it finally stopped but then the computer monitor started doing the same thing .Only at night never in daylight . I finally had enough and yelled at whatever it was to just go away and it did ... never happened after that night .BTW my wife would wake up also .

#34 ·
Sometimes it's the ones who don't know they have passed or don't know where to go, they got lost and confused.
Most times, it is the residual energy left behind that hasn't dissipated. That kind doesn't interact, stays in certain areas, tends to repeat the same action.
That explains that dam buck I have been chasing for three years, bullet and arrow proof!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.