Status
Not open for further replies.

Open seat thread for 2020...ask for or offer a seat

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  WALLEYE MIKE 
#1 ·
New thread for 2020.
Ask or offer a seat.

#3 ·
Thanks for getting it back into the stickies, Petronius.

I'VE NEVER CAUGHT A WALLEYE!

If anyone has an open seat and can put up with teaching a first-time vertical jigger, please pm me. This will only be my 3rd year fishing (late start) but I fish as often as I can, and until buying a kayak this past summer I've been shorebound (hence the lack of walleye).

I take fishing seriously, and I think I have everything I need for this, but let me know what to bring the day before and I'll make sure that I show up prepared.

I also take learning seriously (actually listen), and seldom need to be told twice.

I have a flexible work schedule and am available pretty much any day.

Thanks!

#4 ·
Times 2 what Detroitbassist said! I also don't have a boat and am shorebound. I have done a couple charters on LSC, SCR and have caught a handfull of eyes on jigs, but would label myself still a novice. Unfortunately, can't afford to do that all the time, so if any of you are looking for spotters I'd love to get out this spring. I have all my own equipment and would happily pay my share for gas, food, drinks. I enjoy MS and seeing and hearing all the stories from you experienced anglers! Tight lines!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
If anyone has a seat open this Sunday, I'm in need of some fishing. Was supposed to pick up my boat from Bass Pro this Saturday out of winter storage, but of course they are shut down for 3 weeks. I'm screwed until then. River, LSC, or Erie. I can pitch in on gas and whatnot. PM if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.