Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Off season adventures

134K views 2K replies 74 participants last post by  Scottygvsu 
#1 ·
I think we need a place to hang out peacefully during our warm weather adventures. I really tried to step outside, but just constantly run into negativity amongst sportsman. I believe I am not alone and would like to see what all the darkhouse guys do spring, summer and fall. Give us a reason to hide out in the Darkhouse again :lol:

#1,273 ·
A friend made annual quota just before St. Patricks day and called it good.
Heck of a season though....

#1,286 ·
The stuff is pretty durable. Also you can recoat it later. I’ve had it in my truck with good results for a while. It’s not slippery when wet like floor paint and it’s water tight.
No more lifting the sled in the truck or putting that stupid cover on the quad!! Yea!!
Mount a RV propane tank holder on the nose and a wall mount heater inside. You'd have a dry shack and quad by morning. I'm full of ideas when it's not my $$$

#1,287 ·

Turkey scouting, and getting my turkey hunting stuff ready to go, the Natures Echo slate is ready to claim another Tom Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
No turkey hunting for me. I love chasing a gobbler as much as the next guy, but not if I have to snowshoe or cross country ski to the roost tree. Hopefully by next weekend it's gone, otherwise it's the May hunt for this guy.

#1,291 ·
Reactions: Bucman
#1,297 ·
#1,300 ·
View attachment 309865 Here’s what I came home to Tuesday! Are used to be a TV there some rat bastard broke in and stole my TV and my dish box! Can’t trust anybody anymore. Eight-year-old television definitely not worth it getting shot for.
Broke in for two things that have no street value?
Personally, I'm glad you weren't home. The POS wasn't worth the brass or the trouble. You didn't have to do what needed to be done and your fate isn't in the hands of the system.
Sleep well tonight with your iron in the nightstand, in case they come back for your microwave.

#1,310 ·
In an effort to stay away from the crowds and save my spots for a tournament I'm fishing next weekend, I spent saturdays trout opener on a small creek chasing brookies. It was a grind all day but we finally found a couple nice once that were ready to feed. I lost an absolute monster that will haunt me for a long time.
Photograph Plant Fisherman Adaptation Fishing
Leg Automotive tire Human leg Working animal Soil
Water Sunglasses Goggles Plant Grass

#1,314 ·
In an effort to stay away from the crowds and save my spots for a tournament I'm fishing next weekend, I spent saturdays trout opener on a small creek chasing brookies. It was a grind all day but we finally found a couple nice once that were ready to feed. I lost an absolute monster that will haunt me for a long time.

Stud of a brookie BK! I broke tradition this year and skipped the opener. Waiting for the crowds to clear out before I play.