Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

420 crappies

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Carpenter Bill 
#1 ·
Going out today should be good this afternoon, Pick up a Bucket of fat Heads and hit the canal. Hopefully this will be the beginning guys Need to cure my slab fever. Hopefully send some pics later 2018 the year of the 18 Inch slabGet out and get you so happy for tueni and Hookem in The lips

#3 ·
Finally getting some warmer weather here in the UP.
Hopefully some open water fishing by Monday or Tuesday.
Early season crappie are on the list !
The trout opener probably won’t be very good due to all the snow on ground and the upcoming warm temperatures, Im pretty sure the creeks will be roaring.
Until then I can live through you guys !
Good luck!

#9 ·
Made it out last night was awesome Indianapolis 15 keepers Between 10 and 13 and a 1/2 inches biggest one, Had to hunt For them they were tight in cover, 3' of water fathead minnow gold true turn Hook. Getting ready to head back out shortly Gotta let the frost burn off. Got a feeling today will be a limit plus catch and release. Get out and get you some it's time Add 2 pairs of beautiful blue bills graders Land in canal next to me last night. It's time to hokum in the lips

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.