Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Team #19 Tag it & Drag it Official Team Thread

6K views 118 replies 14 participants last post by  mike hartges 
#1 ·
Here we go

#90 ·
congrats. dont forget th post them up in scores thread.

opening morn was slow for us. seen 1 little doe and got down around 11. decided to sit in the tripod stand over looking the large plot in the front of the property. i was even to the top of the ladder and my 13 year old is telling me theres deer. as i look over theres a small buck chasing a doe right threw the plot. after that it a few small does fed in the plot when 2 larger does stepped out in the long finger of the plot. the kid wanted to shoot one of them but i told him to wait to see if anything was following them. sure enough a minute later a buck stepped out. 80 yard shot with my 12 gauge and he had his second buck. 8 point

#95 ·
Hey guys,

I was able to kill a nice buck on Sunday. Attached is pic (you can see the tag on the back left leg). I will post to the successful hunter thread in December as I hopeful I can knock down at least one more deer and don't want to pollute the thread with multiple posts. Points on the board!

Attachments

#104 ·
You guys do understand that the contest runs THROUGH Jan 1st and to get the points you have to post the kills....RIGHT?:rolleyes:

#110 ·
get em posted up guys. you too mike.

finished off the season with #4 for the freezer friday morn. nice sized doe. good to see our habitat work is finally keeping the deer using our place late into the season. thursday eve my son seen 6 bucks including 2 shooters. allready looking forward to opening day of habitat season jan 2nd. hope everyone had a merry christmas and be safe bringing in the new year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.