Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

boat interior set up

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  dbowhntr 
#1 ·
hey guys, I have a 19ft skeeter walleye boat and I am looking for ideas on boat set up. so please show pics of your set up. thanks and tight lines.

#3 ·
http://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php
I get a lot of ideas from here but try this one too, scroll down, they have sections on boat, motors, electronics...

I just bought a new boat and I mapped out the storage areas and figured out what I wanted to put where... I don't always have stuff back in it's rightful place but try to...
Also what rods in the rod lockers, gonna change soon as I go from walleye to perch.
Have a Helix 10 at the helm and a Helix 7 at the stern, may put one at the bow too...
I'm always tweaking something! A lot is personal preference... I like to have measuring sticks around the boat so one is always handy, holders for forceps, pliers, clippers... always something! I'll try to get a pic but I like the one above! Good luck

#4 ·
Get a track set up for your gunnels & then get some nice ratchet rod holders. I have two triple vertical tree rod holder & two ratchet rod holders, with I believe 48 inch track on both gunnels. Make sure you have a good net. Good Marine radio & good sonar/fish finder/chartplotter also.

#13 ·
Trees are nice if you are trying to keep the rails smaller.
Berts are nice, but get pricey.

Pvc tubes here and there make for cheap rod or net holders as well.

Good luck in outfitting the rig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.