They are now available at Michigan sportsman in Essexville on M-25
Fluid Liquid Plastic bottle Gas Drink
Natural material Font Plastic Magenta Electric blue
Light Natural material Purple Automotive parking light Creative arts
Shoe Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Natural material Finger
Natural material Organism Finger Glass Automotive parking light

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh, man! You're cruising for a bruising! No free ads!
All BS aside, these are great spoons. Real trout and salmon killers, too. Just hard to find...
Ok WHAT-EV-A
Just pointing out that there are some quality spoons for sale at the Michigan sportsman store.... I'm not affiliated with the store. Or do I own Flintstone lures

#5 ·
Thought I was going to see the Lindy "Lil Guy". Dang slang for Lil and little!

Nice looking spoons.

Hey I like those thingy's!! I think the Apex tackle or something like that used to make the Lindy deal. I used to catch a bunch of big eyes off those things off bottom bouncers on the bay!! I think Apex used to make my beloved Wobble worms back in the day to that were absolute killers over the weeds....Matzuo took over and they sucked.

I'm gonna have to check out the spoons, I've never seen them in a store just Online!

#8 ·
Sure looks like advertising to me. In the first picture a graphic is superimposed that says, Our new little guy walleye spoons. YOU claimed to not be affiliated with either company yet say they are getting more sizes soon. Then put a link to how to get them on Facebook. You can put lipstick on a pig, still a pig.

#16 ·
Aslongasitpullsback is affiliated with Flintstone lure co. He has been pushing them on here since 2011. He has also posted that if you want to try their lures you could either contact him directly on this site or go to their website.
I'll guantee you Rob(as long as it pulls back) is not affiliated with the spoons. The owner also is a member on this site but does not try to promote them here. So since you don't know what your talking about, I just quit talking about the subject in a negative and "slandering" way. And yes I know each of them and fish with Rob a lot. As a few moderators know who they each are also. All is good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.