close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Illgodownintheswamp
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Joined:
Dec 7, 2008
Messages:
286
Likes Received:
7
Trophy Points:
573
Media:
5
Location:
Munger, MI
Occupation:
Cement Contractor/ Builder

Illgodownintheswamp

from Munger, MI

Illgodownintheswamp was last seen:
Dec 10, 2017 at 9:49 AM
    1. Doubtndude
      Doubtndude
      Thta bucks the largest I ever got to date took two of us to wrestle into the bed of pk up and then we used it to hoist it up it had a 42.5 " chest and today I dropped it off at processors and he was the hit of the day we carried it over to its own table . He had a 6" tree shredded I laughed at the photo of him on my Blazer , But I was really suprised that when I got to processors the place was empty no other deers laying around I use the same guy every year and there always deer waiting I think the numbers are down in St Clair County
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    Munger, MI
    Occupation:
    Cement Contractor/ Builder
    HowFound:
    A buddy
    Your Age:
    24
    Online Purchases:
    yes
    Days in the field:
    50+
    Frequency of visits:
    every time I am online
    Bowhunter/Gunhunter/All Firearms:
    all
    Your outdoor interests:
    all
    Favorite animal to hunt:
    Ducks/deer/bear/everythin
    I like anything hunting or fishing related. Avid deer and waterfowl hunter.

    Hunting,Fishing, Snowmobiling

    Signature

    99% Of drivers swerving in the snow shout "OH SH@T", the other 1% is telling there buddy, " HEY, HOLD MY BEER, WATCH THIS!!":evilsmile
    [​IMG]
  • Loading...