Joe Archer

20181117_164843_res

11/16/18 2:00 PM, Remington 870

20181117_164843_res
Joe Archer, Nov 20, 2018
Blaze and on a call like this.
    • NEW HUDSON WALT
      Yahoo Joe....great to see you put some meat in the freezer...you put some time in this year...sitting out is always good , but I love to get some meat to eat.:):):)
      on a call likes this.
    • Joe Archer
      @NEW HUDSON WALT
      Thanks Walt! It was a tough year, and pretty early on I was pretty set on taking the first 1.5 year or older deer for the freezer that presented the opportunity. The only other encounters with deer in range (other than a couple fawns) were two adult doe, and one 3.5 year old buck during bow. Those deer just didn't present adequate shot opportunities, so no arrows released.
      I was more than happy with this deer!
      <----<<<
    • on a call
      Good buck no doubt....looks like he was about 3.5 imo or younger and liked to rub too :)

How was the heart ?
    • Joe Archer
      @on a call
      When I pulled the trigger, I thought he was a 1.5 year old. He seemed bigger on the ground, and thought maybe a 2.5 year old. When I got him hanging at camp it was pretty clear that he is just a really healthy 1.5 year old. Still, good enough for me as I was happy to get the skunk out of the woods!
      Oh! Heart was completely obliterated!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    2018 MichiganBucks.com
    Uploaded By:
    Joe Archer
    Date:
    Nov 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    561.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    966px
    Height:
    1288px
    Aperture:
    f/1.9
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-J327T1
    Date / Time:
    2018:11:17 16:48:43
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 160
    Focal Length:
    2.47 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).