New Profile Posts

1. fishcarver2212
    fishcarver2212
    Just a little update about myself.I have a page on Facebook called Cedar Swamp Decoys.I have been carving Fish Decoys for about 10 years.
  2. TrailMarker
    TrailMarker HUBBHUNTER
    Snap Weights and Tattoos
    1. HUBBHUNTER likes this.
    2. HUBBHUNTER
      HUBBHUNTER
      Catch me Deep diving raps @ hogg alley
      May 23, 2018 at 1:02 PM
      TrailMarker likes this.
    3. TrailMarker
      TrailMarker
      The good old hogg trough
      May 23, 2018 at 2:53 PM
  3. beads forever
    beads forever bigbird
    you still have the boat and price
  4. Kmax792
    Kmax792 Enigma
    Hey enigma i saw ur name come up in a thread on trolling Muskie on Sanford lake, never done it before, I’m from Freeland so not far.. any insight for me?
  5. Offfishn
    Offfishn dbowhntr
    Hi, I found an old post of yours about inflatable PFDs.
    "Get the hit system or it will deploy with high humidity. Got tired of arming them. Hit uses water pressure to activate it. Landfall navigation has best prices. "
    Can you tell me what the "hit system" is and is there better systems now.
    Thanks Ed
  6. Rayjay
    Rayjay ESOX
    just posted a question in the boats section about a ranger reata. one of the mods thought you might be able to help.
  7. Davison333
    Davison333
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
  8. Greenkingsalmon
    Greenkingsalmon BigClem620
    We’re going out of port Sheldon tomorrow as the southern ports are really producing Kings ,friend got 3 keeper kings 2 throwback kings mon 1030-2 pm after storm I had angler on board wanted to try for Browns 2 1/2 hrs in close no love went out to 70-80 8 lb laker we also left at 2 was my shakedown run thurs starting in 80 for early morn Scot w Green 616-8265128 call me then I’ll have your #
    1. BigClem620
      BigClem620
      Will do. I want to head south too but with daughters bday party amd 1st trip dont want to venture to far from home. Good luck is PS ill send you a text sat morning.
      May 16, 2018
  9. James Breslin
  10. access2
    access2 Jsolgat
    I do have a wind shield in the box (new) from a LUND 1850,center panel missing . Compare yours to a Lund and if it works its yours no cost, just pickitup
  11. bostonkooler
    bostonkooler The Fishman
    Fishing Tackle Grab Bag in Davison will price match Northwoods on that Fenwick Elite paid $109.99 at Grab Bag for mine 3 weeks ago.
  12. Walt Donaldson
    Walt Donaldson HUBBHUNTER2
    I heard you tied the knot.......congrats man, that's one lucky lady.
    1. HUBBHUNTER2 likes this.
  13. Electricguy52
    Electricguy52 Wishin' I'm Fishin'
    Wishin’, if the trolling plate is still available, I will take it. Please let me know, and we can make arrangements for pick up and payment. My best bet is probably to enlist my brother Mike, as he is in Allen Park, and will be coming up to his boat in AuGres, on the 19th. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Don Archangeli 784 Newman St. East Tawas,MI. Phone/text 989-245-0145 <dwarchangeli@gmail.com>
    1. Wishin' I'm Fishin'
      Wishin' I'm Fishin'
      Here is my number, 734-301-6649, have him call me whenever he is available to pick it up, thanks, Kevin
      May 12, 2018
  14. HUBBHUNTER
    HUBBHUNTER TrailMarker
    Don't get too close
  15. Possum209
    Possum209 Monkey arm
    Hello. I seen on one of your post that you were going to fish Lexington this week. Just wondering if you made it out and how you did. I am going to fish there tomorrow and am looking for some info. Thanks.