Chilli Pepper Fly Pattern
- streamer or steelhead/salmon hook
- #6-#8 streamer hook
- lead wraps (.030) behind bead
- Tail consists of orange marabou split in half to simulate pincers and a couple of strands of flashabou (Krystal Flash).
- consists of copper tinsel chenille with brown hackle palmered in tip first. This will provide shorter hackle near the back and the longer stuff near the bead.
- 5/32 tungston bead
- Effective on many species of fish during many seasons. A favorite of many on this website. Thanks to Ralf Maky for the instructions and picture.