close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shupac lake

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by deadduck12, Jul 20, 2007.

1. deadduck12

deadduck12
    Expand Collapse

I will be heading up to Shupac Lake saturday 7-21 with a friend. It will be our first time on this lake. Is anybody going to be up there? We will be in my 14' camo w/ 9.9 grey honda. Don't be shy cause we won't know what we are doing anyway. Has anybody been up there? If so did you catch anything.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. shametamer

shametamer
    Expand Collapse

dnr kinda manages her for rainbows..nice deep little lake..zero pleasure crowd.....i haven't fished it since early 80's..pm 'snakebit 'he may have camped there somewhat recently and have up to date or at least newer info

3. jakeo

jakeo
    Expand Collapse

Might want to check the regulations and trout stamp is a must. Also I dont believe gas motors are allowed.
    Best check it out b4 you make the trip but have fun!

4. deadduck12

deadduck12
    Expand Collapse

We will be after 'bows. We have fished them before on different lakes. We are hoping to not get skunked but chances are it will be long night.

5. Big_P

Big_P
    Expand Collapse

You are allowed a motorized boat but, it's a "NO WAKE" lake. Going after the Bows at night is a good choice.....do a search there's lots of info here on it. Another good bet is while you're waiting for the night bite drift it with Crawler and you'll be amazed at what you'll pick up. Last year my buddy picked up a 23" Smallie there with a crawler and a splitshot. Got his Master Anglers Award and it ended up being 3rd largest for catch and release for the year. GREAT LAKE!! You'll love it!!

6. jakeo

jakeo
    Expand Collapse

Awesome!!! TY

7. Big_P

Big_P
    Expand Collapse

8. deadduck12

deadduck12
    Expand Collapse

We ended up with a couple small perch and gills but did have something big that we lost. It is anice lake but a long way to go and drive back from in the middle of the night. Especially with no fish.

9. Big_P

Big_P
    Expand Collapse

Been there...done that. There's always next time.;):)