Rut Prediction

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by shell waster, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Took the first week off of Nov. to hunt all week. Might be a little early but can adjust a little, when are you guys going to zero in.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. My Crystal ball says with a warmer fall forcasted... First week of November

3. I think ya might be a little short on that..something like a field goal...:lol::yikes:

4. Now thats funny!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..go to the cams section I think the rut is already on!:yikes::yikes::lol:

5. Been taking the week off leading upto gun season every year. Some years I miss the best action by a week and others i,m right on.

6. Nov 12th - 20th. Just a guess based on the full moon.

7. Hope your right, I marked off that whole time period.

8. I took the first week of November off.

9. i am off from the 7th until the 16th (go back on the 17th) i should be covered.

last year we had an exceptional day on the 10th of Nov. 13 different bucks sighted by 3 different hunters...it was one of those days that you dream about.

:fish:

10. I am off the 8th to the 18th and for me its usually around the 10th-12th that seem to be the best. I really don't think there is a really bad time if its in the beginning of November.

11. I took time off from nov 8th-16th

12. Well, for the last 25 years I've been hunting, Oct 27th-Nov 20th, give or take a day or two have always been good. My guess this year? History will repeat itself!;) It's like clock work I tell ya. :lol:

13. last year the chase peaked around me on Nov 13, and it was blazing hot in early october. Anywhere during the 1 - 15th will be good...

14. I have Nov 1-9 and Nov 15-23 off. I am hoping to have ample opportunities to get a deer or 2...or 5 :D