rfid chips

Discussion in 'Sound Off (MichiganForums.com)' started by walleyeman2006, Nov 8, 2013.

1. page 1500 to 1508 of hr 3962....gives the U.S. government the right to put radio frequency identification chips in human beings .....hr 3962 is what is referred to as obama care...this is now law...
    Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_988 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 walleyeman2006, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  2. Links? Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

sent from the....

3. hey I'd love to be proven nuts on this on this one...:banghead:

4. Spanky

Retired

Maybe thats what all the riot gear, bullets and armored vehicles are for. Let's buy them more sci-fi weapons to use against us.

The real question, when it gets to that point, are our cops gonna stand with American citizens or with the Tyrants ? My guess is follow the money, I hope with all my heart I am wrong.

5. How long before the forced implantations? They probably have to finish covering the country with receivers first, so they can track every citizens movement.

6. Look at who the police stood with in New Orleans. If that's the precedent, not good! :yikes:

7. homerdog

homerdog Banned

People are already getting voluntarily tracked by carrying around a cell phone with them.

8. It's the mark of the beast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

9. I believe the implant will be placed right under the tat they place on your forehead and/or right hand.

10. Trying to find any particular text in there is almost as difficult as signing up for insurance.

Have fun trying to prove this one. I keep seeing myself looking for a veterinarian whenever I get lost. :rolleyes:

11. The section on RFID and other implantable devices was in the early versions like HR 3962 but it only passed in the House and was rejected in the Senate. The final version that was passed by both the House and Senate and was signed into law by the President had this section removed.

The reason behind that section was the fact that a lot of Americans already have implantable devices in them already. Some of these contain a RFID chip and others have just serial numbers. They were going to create a national registry of the serial numbers and chip information of these devices to track the performance and effectiveness. This would improve the finding and recall of bad devices such as pacemakers, knee replacement, fake boobs, ect...

12. if that's is true and it's been removed why is it in the PDF version available now at the governments website

13. Spanky

Retired

He's a spy, don't trust em !

:D

14. I just downloaded the PDF this morning from a government website...so if it was removed why isn't right on a.gov?