Pine Lake by Cedar Springs

Discussion in 'Icefishing LP inland lakes and rivers' started by icechaser, Feb 15, 2009.

1. icechaser

icechaser
    Expand Collapse

Anybody fish this lake? Will be in the area next week. Please PM me or post. Thanks in advance for the info.

2. ofer

ofer
    Expand Collapse

I've lived about three miles away for 8 years now, and always thought about giving it a try. I think it is a private lake, but don't know for sure. My father in-law said he fished it in the 60's and 70's and used to get some specs, gills, and bass. I never hear any of the locals talk about it, but that may be because they don't want any outsiders hitting their home water.

Give it a shot. Can't hurt.

3. On Target

On Target
    Expand Collapse

I live about 3 miles from it and have never fished it. I don't hear alot about it either. There is supposed to be a small walk on access site, not sure about the parking though. It would be nice to hear how you did.

4. ofer

ofer
    Expand Collapse

Friend of the family is a realtor. Gave me permission to walk on from a vacant house she has for sale. We just had a baby, so getting out of my house is a bit tricky right now, but maybe I'll give it a try this week end. If I do, I give a report.

Definitley not going back to Muskegon for a bit