My Clinton County Before and After Pics

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by stoneycreekhabitatspecial, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Here is the buck I was lucky enough to harvest at 8am on Nov. 15th. He has a 18 inch inside spread, weighed 175 live and 155 dressed. He had lots of velvet damage from stunted tines to bulging deformities in the main beams. The cam pic is from late Sept. The kill tag is on the lower left leg, just fyi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Very cool! Congrats!

3. Hey Chad nice buck. You may remember me from the metro days. How ya been?

4. I forgot a small detail........this buck was taken within the approx. 4,000 acre Stoney Creek co-op. Whether he is 2.5, 3.5 or 4.5 I absolutely have to thank someone for passing him up at some point when he was younger!

5. That's a nice Clinton county qdm buck. He would have been a real whopper if he wouldn't have messed up his left side.:mad: Your co-op is over 6 square miles? You must have some really good neighbors and a lot of them in that big of a tract. Congrats..

6. Yes sir, we have great cooperation. Co-op size is really not that big of a deal anymore, we started the Stoney Creek in 2004 with the help of QDMAMAN and have not looked back. Since then about 8 other co-ops have started right in our area, so we are pretty much one big 35,000 acre co-op or so! We are very co-op strong along the entire western end of Clinton and eastern end of Ionia County.

Our branch built a website a few years back and we use it for co-op and branch info sharing. Check it out and then look at the mapping that we are doing for co-ops and branches all across MI. http://forum.sportsmenofmichigan.com/

7. Congrats on a nice buck! I bet the Tyler Creek Co-op isn't too far from the Stoney Creek Co-op. We are in SE Kent Co and SW Ionia. I know we are very close to the Bear Creek Co-op as well. That entire area is really starting to fill in. :)

8. Nice buck CT.......................

9. Very nice buck!!!! Congrats

10. do u think a map will bring in poachers??? :sad:

11. No it won't....being from the area Brown you know how close nit the community is....geeez you can't do much without some one knowing....if any poacher comes in they will get caught.....