late doe season?

Discussion in 'Questions about MI Hunting/Fishing Law' started by FISH, Nov 23, 2007.

  1. i'm pretty sure i have the right idea here but wanted to make sure. to hunt the late doe season( in a county that has it) i need to buy a license for that DMU right? or could i use my any buck tag?
  2. You must have a Private Land OTC antlerless tag for that DMU specifically or a "drawing" tag is good as well as long as its for that DMU.

  3. Thanks Walleye,
    thats what i thought.

Share This Page