Kustom King Sucks!

Discussion in 'Traditional Archery' started by Diggdug, Feb 5, 2003.

1. I just thought I would let everyone know what lousy customer service Kustom King Archery has! On January 27th I placed an internet order with them for 18 Vapor carbon shafts and a few other items. After 1 1/2 weeks of waiting and still no arrows I called them. The lady I spoke with said that when they put my credit card through they got some call center so they just put the order aside and did not bother to either call or e-mail me. (Real Nice) I needed these arrows for a tournament and now I have to find them somewhere else because there is no way I will ever order anything from them again! On the other hand I placed an order with Three Rivers and recieved it in two days, I geuss they will be getting more of my business.

2. Three Rivers Rocks!:)

3. I've used Kustom King dozens of times and have never had a problem. Both KK and 3 Rivers have been in business a long time and with as limited and well defined as the trad market is, if the customer service of either was anything less than excellent, neither would last very long.

Chuck