foggy plexiglass

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by davi5982, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Any ideas on how to keep plexiglass from fogging up..
    Posted via Mobile Device

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Leave your date at home.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. High powered rifles work good. At least that's what the guy in the UP that killed that monster a couple years ago claims.
    If ya can see it's got big antlers just hold your gun up pull the trigger and hope for the best!:lol:

Try wiping it with some windshield washer fluid... or quit breathing in you blind.

4. Better!:lol:

5. Sit out side, or at least open the windows.:rolleyes:

6. Doehead

Doehead Banned

Rain_X antifog. available anywhere.

7. open the windows or add a vent or two

8. Foggy windows = a great date. Can't leave them home.

9. More BTUs or Shaving cream..

10. Are you using a propane heater?
    I notice mine fog up after about 5 minutes of having the heater going. I was told the propane gives off moisture as a product of combustion. I have since taken a small window squee-gee out with me and leave it out in the blind.
    I also built a heat deflector and try direct the heat/exhaust away from the windows, and leave a window cracked open.
    I may try taking an old sleeping bag out to use as a "heater body suit" type thing.

11. Come on guys, be serious. If his date was causing the fogging, do you really think he'd be complaining about it!!!!! :lol:

12. If your windows are fogging up open a small window, or turn the heater off. You can bet if your windows are fogging your scope isn't far behind...

13. I second that.

14. wipe them down with a little vodka.