Elberta burger place

Discussion in 'Big Lake Surf/ Pier Reports' started by fishdip, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Some guys were talkin about a burger bar in Elberta last year,takin the girlfriend on a salmon charter on monday in Manistee and wanted to go to Frankfort & Elberta to walk the piers and have lunch on Sunday.Will someone please reveil the name & where its at.Thank you in advance.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Not sure but here's a link to a list of restaurants that might help you find it...........http://www.frankfort-elberta.com/?page_id=53

#2 Pier Pressure, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  3. None of the bars in Elberta or Frankfort are really known for having exceptional burgers.

I like the Villa Marine in Frankfort the best for food. Everything is great and there's a view of Betsie Bay. Otherwise, teh Cabbage Shed is cool cuz it's so funky.

I find the Mayfair really boring since it was remodeled.
  4. The Cabbage Shed is always packed when I drive by on the way to fish, they must serve something tasty!
  5. LuckyChucky

LuckyChucky Banned

You could just eat at the A&W in Frankfort,that is if you like frequent trips to the restroom ;)
  6. Dinghy's in Frankfort is one of our favorites. They have great food. If pizza sounds good while you're in that area Papa J's up in Honor won't disappoint.
  7. i forget the name of the place, but its in beulah...great food! its all red.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. i think it was coho cafe we went to it was good good bugers right on the strip there is also a pizza place there too btw;) but it been about 10-15 years since i been up there.
  9. Coho Cafe is probably the best food in Frankfort (IMO), but I would not classify them as a Burger joint. Most likely you will need reservations to get a seat at the dinner hour. The one downside is it is quite pricey $$$$.
  10. I would have to go with the Villa Marine Burger...

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  11. Cabbage shack just before the trick dog

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

12. Seeing how the Manitou does not open for lunch. i'll second this :yeahthat:

13. Yep! Whatever floats up to the seawall :D