Deer tracking dogs!

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Shift7609, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Does anybody know Any around Macomb st Clair county I do not need one right now but always good to have stored in phone what is approx cost thanks everyone.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Robert miller
    He lives in flint and made the drive out to Calhoun county at the drop of a hat for me I'm sure he would be more than happy to go to macomb. Him and his dog are great trackers his dog sypris ? Sorry if I misspelled it has a amazing nose. I would recommend him to anyone if you ever come to the end of a blood trail when looking for that trophy a dog can be a huge asset.

3. I have a Catahoula that I am training to track. Just getting into it, but she has locked right onto my training lines, if you need a hand I would be more than happy to come out and help, even interested if you put one down and can find it without a dog just for the experience. Looking forward to getting her out there on some actual tracks, the experience will be payment enough, I'll even help field dress/ drag. I live in the Marysville area, pm me if interested.

4. That's a great offer.

5. Rob miller & Sypris (810) 240-4891
    Mike Riepen & Cash (248) 200-9805
    If its dead we will find it!!!!!
    Please do not use a training dog first
    and then call us as a last resort. If you choose to use a dog in training that's is totally ok with us because that's how a dog gets better. Use a dog for training on the deer you as the hunter know its dead. If you are struggling to locate your deer bring in a trained tracking dog first.

6. Thanks for the replies

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. What happened to Gerad and Cloe, thats who came to my property last year. We didn't find the dead deer.

8. Jared decided to go on his own.