Cougar killed by car near Alpena.

Discussion in 'General Michigan Hunting' started by bowhuntingrules, May 8, 2008.

1. Sorry guys

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Is it true? Is this finally the proof they needed?

3. I smell something fishy here.

That looks like a taxidermists place based on all the racks drying up sidedown in the back ground. If it was a recent kill, it'd be headed to a laboritory, not to get stuffed.

Those look like mulie racks too. I see a couple of 4 bys.
  4. I saw these two at MIS last year

5. If this were true the animal would be in the DNR's possession, not in this guy's garage. I smell something fishy here also.

As for the other pic, I have seen it else where saying that it was else where?
  7. That pic has been posted on here for the last 4 or 5 months.. I'm not sure if the original poster posted it as a joke or not.
  8. Odd that it just happened to have been a taxidermist:lol: I can't believe that anyone is even biting on this.

9. especially because most of the antlers in the background are mulies......

been quite a while since i've seen a mule deer prancing around michigan...or do they live near alpena too?:lol::lol::lol:
  10. Well, as soon as I get my money (26 million) form King Bwamba, I'll fly you up and porve it :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Does you sister happen to live in Posen?
  12. Thanks Kim, I wasn't trying to fool anyone out there. That is a big cat.:)
  13. I would have buried them, They are 2 of the ugliest chicks & the guys look like dorks.
  14. I got this picture with the near alpena kill last week, searched but didnt find the snopes link, so thanks, will reply all with the link,,