Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Big Dave's Charter out of Port Rowan, ON

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  josheupmi 
#1 ·
Spent a few hours last Thurs/Fri with Dave and my buddies putting the smack down on the jumbo convicts! A big shout out to Ray Edwards for introducing us to this great trip!

Sent from my iPad using Ohub Campfire

#16 ·
Went out with Dave yesterday. A great guy who can put you on the perch! Monday nights trip rained out. Tuesday am trip was great, we had plenty of doubles including my wife's which were two 11" perch.
Sadly the other couple had to depart at specific time, and things were just getting hot. We ended with 129, but I had no doubt that we could have pulled our limits within another hour of fishing.

#17 ·
Went out with Dave yesterday. A great guy who can put you on the perch! Monday nights trip rained out. Tuesday am trip was great, we had plenty of doubles including my wife's which were two 11" perch.
Sadly the other couple had to depart at specific time, and things were just getting hot. We ended with 129, but I had no doubt that we could have pulled our limits within another hour of fishing.
Nice job! Always no fun when others have made diffrent plans than fishing the same day. Big Dave is top notch!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.