Big buck killed in SW lower

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by mich buckmaster, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Big buck killed in SW lower. Go to Archery Addicts on facebook to see picture, I dont want to post until I get permission. Shot close to some of my old hunting lands. 265lbs field dressed and scored over 170+.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. What county?

3. What did it actually score?

4. 172 green, they say

5. I went on their fb page and seen no pictures of deer from this year.:confused:

6. The pic i saw was posted 9 hours ago

7. I'll bite. Facebook a public site. Here you go

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381283313.001309.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Holly cow! That's a big boy!:yikes::yikes:

9. Nice buck but I'm not so sure it would go over 170...a typical 10 with good mass, tine length, and spread...I'll l say he's a 160 when officially scored

10. It is tough to say tho cuz of the way the deer is laying...an upright hero shot or trail cam picture of the brute would be easier to judge...

11. It's more than a "nice" buck, people pay thousands of dollars, and travel to other States and don't kill one that big.

That deer is a shooter in Iowa,Ill.Ohio,Wis, anywhere.

12. Dave, Does the mother of the shooter work for me? One of my ladies' sons shot a big 10 but she didn't have pictures to show me yet.

13. I don't know anything about the buck that is pictured in this post, but there was a 172inch buck shot somewhere in that area. Had an outside spread of 24 in from what I was told. I have a pic on my phone, but like the OP I don't have permission to post it. I tried looking at the facebook page mentioned, but I couldn't find any pages with a 172 incher on it.

14. Actually, I think he'd be a good candidate to let grow for another year or two...looks like a genetically gifted 3.5 to me!......:rolleyes:

Obviously it's a great buck, runner...lol

15. I know of a large one killed in Clinton country but I doubt its 170". Im guessing 150-160 range.