400 lb Buck

Discussion in 'Michigan Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by upbuck, Jan 23, 2010.

1. upbuck

upbuck Banned

Got this e-mail today the way I usual get the photo shops I get. Is this even real sure doesnt look like it. Its sad but its hard to believe anything these days. YES I did check snopes. I dont believe anything any more, hard to believe if its real the deer is free range, but like i said i don't know with people any more.

New Brunswick Record 2009

Subject: 400 lb Buck
    Shot 1st day of the season, came to grunt call, i thought it was an elk coming through the woods,
    16 countable points
    A Woods
    Marrtown , N.B

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 upbuck, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. no picture

3. The dreaded Red X! :lol:
  4. upbuck

upbuck Banned

Weird I can see it
  5. Sorry Charley, That's a Pen raised deer from Wisconsin.

Follow this link;

Go to the trophy gallery

Third column, 4th down.

The moral of the story is, don't believe anything that gets circulated by E-mail! :lol:
  6. upbuck

upbuck Banned

pretty much said in the first post i didnt believe it charley. Just wanted to know the story. Mods take it down for all i care.
    #6 upbuck, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  7. According to their fee schedule, that's about a $13,000 buck. Some people have more money then brains. :lol:
  8. Wow thats huge. I thought i had read at one time that the largest whitetail on record actually out weighed the largest mule deer?
  9. Just imagine how big that thing would look with the "TL" pose:lol:

10. Wow, wouldn't that be something to just sit in a stand and watch a bunch of those guys roll by? I've never understood the appeal to go to a fenced-in ranch, but I would enjoy spending a day in a tree looking at those hogs.
  11. Don't worry UPBuck, it's still a cool picture to see and wound up leading to an interesting link.
  12. Look how happy those guys are to take those pen raised deer! they can't be held as record bucks can they? Thanks for posting that link, I've never seen anything like it.
  13. Goes to show you can't get away with anything on the internet anymore. Thanks for the link, it was very interesting.
  14. only counts for the SCI record book.
  15. Wonder if the meat's better than a wild one...still expensive though :p