2002 Coachman Cascade Camper trailer with BUNK HOUSE

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by jimposten, Apr 7, 2010.

1. jimposten

Expand Collapse

I have a Coachman Camper that needs a little TLC.

The Bad-
    It neads some rear trim and a little caulk work on the rear corners.
    The Bathroom floor needs replaced.
    There is a leaking water line under the bathroom floor. (easy fix with the floor removed)
    I tried closing the slide out, and it wouldnt budge, It will go in, but you would need to crank manually.
    It has been used as a park camper for the past 6 years, so it hasnt went down the road since then.

The Good-
    living room slide out.
    Has rear bunk house
    It is HUGE
    It will sleep 10.
    The awnings are in great shape
    The camper is very comfy
    everything else was in perfect working order when I closed it up last season.

This would make a FANTASTIC hunting camp, or a great camper for some family fun this summer.

I am selling it cheap due to the repairs that need to be done, but with a little effort, this camper will be top notch.

I inherited it from my mother, and It brought her years of happiness. If you have any questions please email jimposten@yahoo.com

I will help as much as I can. I listed the length as 32-38, because I couldnt remember the length, and the title doesnt say. I will report back as soon as I know for sure.

JIM - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=17351