2000 Fisher 16' Pro Avenger SC

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by DZtaxidermy, Jun 23, 2007.

1. 2000 Fisher 16' Pro Avenger SC. Deep V with 50 HP Mercury. Great Condition. Has rod locker, livewell, extra storage bins, main battery, trolling motor battery, 43 lb thrust motor guide trolling motor, hummingbird fish finder, new tires on trailer. Really has not been used much at all the past 4 years. Mainly during the walleye run in the spring. Missing windshield on side console and console has crack in it where windshield broke off. Runs great! Never had a problem with her to date. PM with questions or send me a number and I'll call you. I am in Wyoming right now but boat is at a friends in Mt. Morris. I can set something up to look at it. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=7247

$4000.00

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. please give me a call at 231-519-3803 to discuss the boat, i have someone who is interested. thank you!!!

3. Just tried to call you but no voice mail. You can call me as well. 307-680-8244

Thanks!