18 foot 2002 tracker tundra WT for sale

Discussion in 'Boating and Boat Rigging' started by The Fillet Show, Aug 14, 2008.

1. The classifieds aren't working for me, keeps giving me a database error, so here's what i'm selling.

I'm selling my 2002 Tracker Tundra WT DC 18 foot walleye boat with 115hp 4 stroke mercury. Boat has only been used about 30 times in 5 years. Comes with 52lb thrust trolling motor, 2 manual downriggers, ship to shore radio, am/fm radio, lowrance x91, garmin 240, has built in cooler, glove box, 4 seats, power trim/tilt, 2 trolling motor batteries with on board 2 bank charger, has 2 livewells, 2 baitwells, 3 rod lockers, in floor trolling motor battery storage, 2 storage lockers, built in tackle box in rear, 4 rod holders, 2 new tires on trailer, and a spare. Boat runs great and is stored in a pole barn and also has factory boat cover. I owe 20k on this boat and have been offered 15,500-16000 trade. Only thing boat needs is someone to adjust the brake setup on the tongue. $18,500 obo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Major price change! $14,500 obo. I'm buying a bass boat friday, then I plan on a loan to pay the difference on the tundra when it sells.

3. Hello, Is the Tundra still for sale if so please e-mail me at
    grozendaal@planet.nl

Thanks in advance

Gerrit

4. Yep, still available. I currently have it at the dealer to get a small dent pulled from a rogue wave while trying to outrun a storm in 8 footers.:yikes: Doesn't effect the boat at all, you can't really see it in pics, you almost have to get under it. I can take you to the dealer to see the boat if you would like to see it. I figure it has a lifetime warranty, so they might as well take care of it.