17 Ft Lark Travel Trailer AND Older Pickup Camper For Sale

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by northern_outdoorsman, Oct 31, 2003.

1. 17 foot Lark Travel Trailer with Refridgerator, Stove, Furnace and Toliet/shower...Older would make a good hunting camper $1000

Older Pickup Camper with Icebox, Stove and Furnace $500

Both items are in Roscommon til the beginning of next week, hopefully someone local there will be interested, if not we will be bringing them back here and then you can see them here. Dad has property up there and the "Association" says you can't store campers on the lots now...If interested le me know>>>>>Don

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Elk Guide

Elk Guide Banned

hi Don...........how old is the pick up camper and how big is it....would you consider a trade for a DX3000 shappell ice shanty thats like new only used once......i need a camper for hunting and i'm short on cash right now....thanks Carl

3. Think you need an 8ft bed, it's probally a late 70's early 80's model...

Carl...I will ask my dad...are you near Roscommon by chance?

4. Elk Guide

Elk Guide Banned

Don.........i am near Mt Pleasant........i have a ford heavy half 8 ft bed.......do you have the brackets that go on the truck ....thanks carl

5. Elk Guide

Elk Guide Banned

hey Don ....check your pms .......

6. you still have the camper? PM me with your phone#

7. It's up in Roscommon...if no one near there is interested my dad will be bringing them back here to Sterling Heights this week some time...

8. I'm interested in the camper. Do you still have it?

9. We have both...no one that lives near Roscommon has PM'd me yet to take a look at them...when we get them back here I will let you all know...