michigan fishing

Go Back   The Michigan Sportsman Forums > Michigan Hunting > Archery > Traditional Archery
Home Forums Classifieds Product Reviews Campfire Calendar Calendar MS Links
Register FAQ Blogs Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Traditional Archery Michigan Traditional Archers enjoy shooting recurves and longbows and love to watch the flight of a well shot arrow.

Old 03-10-2005, 02:21 AM
Charter Member

Default Traditional Bowhunting Videos

Remove this ad.....
become a Supporting Member today.
Well I just have to say that 2 of our very own MTB members and past councilmen Daryl Quidort and Denny Sturgis Jr. make, without a doubt the BEST bowhunting videos out there! I just bought a video from 3-Rivers Archery called "Javelina" which is produced by Denny and Daryl and its a winner! Like all of their other videos of course!
I also got "Traditional Adventures" by Bill Langer and it is awesome! Bill's videos are also of high quality. I have most of Fred Eichler's videos and they are great too. These fellas are having far too much fun doing what they love. Makes me hate my job even more!
Old 03-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Guide

Photos: 18Users Photo Gallery

I think I have most of Fred's & Bill's videos, however I never knew that Daryl & Denny had any videos. What are the names of there other video's I would like to get them.

A couple of years ago my buddy and I started to put togehter a tape of just some good ole boys hunting. We have some great footage of camp and beautiful country, but the game pole is pretty bare . So we to keep hunting, darn it all anyway .
Jeff

http://www.jesusndc.com/?page_id=220
Remove this ad...  
Old 03-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Charter Member

Denny and Daryl's company is called Vision Quest. Their best video is called "Traditional Vision Quest". They work with Black Widow and did a video called " African Dream". They also work with 3-Rivers doing a series and "Javelina" is the one I just got. All are high quality and entertaining!
Old 03-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Guide

Dont forget their new video Black Widow "Reflections" its alot like vision quest. two thumbs up :>)
Old 03-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Sportsman

Default Vision Quest.

Daryl gave me Traditional Vision Quest & African Dreams.
I will agree they a some of the best DVD's on traditional bow hunting

Traditional Vision Quest seems to be out your backdoor hunting
not a $10.000 game ranch hunt.