Finally, the day I have been waiting for since October 25th, Habitat Improvement Season!!
I have sooooooooo many projects to undertake that I will never get them all completed. The list is intimidating but I really don't care. I truly enjoy this part of property ownership as much as any other.
Project list starting tonight and work to begin tomorrow(after a morning goose hunt
1. Canopy trees downed
2. Screen road frontage and neighbors
3. More grains planted 2012
4. Create multiple new cover strips
5. Hinge countless areas big and small
6. Treestand adjustments to create new sites and improve others
7. Mowing schedules drafted
8. Planting schedule drafted
9. Plant trees (to be determined-Coldstream e-mailed me info lately)
9. Considering 2 waterholes
10. Expand food plots
11. Improve beds and scrape lines
12. Etc., etc., etc............
What am I missing?