Go Back   The Michigan Sportsman Forums > Michigan Hunting > Archery > Traditional Archery
Home Forums Classifieds Product Reviews Campfire Calendar Calendar MS Links
Register FAQ Blogs Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Traditional Archery Michigan Traditional Archers enjoy shooting recurves and longbows and love to watch the flight of a well shot arrow.

Old 02-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Guide

Photos: 32Users Photo Gallery
Red Face Kustom King Sucks!

Remove this ad.....
become a Supporting Member today.
I just thought I would let everyone know what lousy customer service Kustom King Archery has! On January 27th I placed an internet order with them for 18 Vapor carbon shafts and a few other items. After 1 1/2 weeks of waiting and still no arrows I called them. The lady I spoke with said that when they put my credit card through they got some call center so they just put the order aside and did not bother to either call or e-mail me. (Real Nice) I needed these arrows for a tournament and now I have to find them somewhere else because there is no way I will ever order anything from them again! On the other hand I placed an order with Three Rivers and recieved it in two days, I geuss they will be getting more of my business.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:01 AM
Sportsman

Thumbs Up

Three Rivers Rocks!
Remove this ad...  
Old 02-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Charter Member

Photos: 1Users Photo Gallery

I've used Kustom King dozens of times and have never had a problem. Both KK and 3 Rivers have been in business a long time and with as limited and well defined as the trad market is, if the customer service of either was anything less than excellent, neither would last very long.

Chuck