michigan fishing

Go Back   The Michigan Sportsman Forums > Trading Post > Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods
Home Forums Classifieds Product Reviews Campfire Calendar Calendar MS Links
Register FAQ Blogs Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods Read only copies of all items posted in the classifieds section of this website. You can now auction items, rate sellers, and more!

Old 12-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Guide

Default Martiny Lake Waterfront Cottage - Great Deal!

Remove this ad.....
become a Supporting Member today.
Newly remodeled waterfront cottage on the famous Martiny chain of lakes near Barryton, Michigan (In Mecosta County between Mt. Pleasant and Big Rapids). Over the last two years, I have gutted and remodeled this wonderful waterfront getaway. New windows, new carpet (no shoes please!), new floor tile, new birch wainscoting, new paint, and a new dock. I am including all the brand new furniture as well! This includes two new hide-a-bed sofas, a new large leather couch, new side tables, new lamps, and a brand new queen bed. This cabin sits on the the Crow Road peninsula, so you have water on three sides! It\'s about 200 feet out to the main water. It\'s got one bedroom, a large living room, a kitchen, bath with shower, and a dining area. Also, there is a one car detached garage for storing your toys. Very deep lot with plenty of room for the kids or to park your toys. Electronic ignition furnace, newer stove and refrigerator included, also the propane tank is owned (not leased). I\'ll even include a newer stainless steel propane grill and outdoor furniture! The only item that I can think of that this place needs is new railings around the deck. Only 2 1/2 hour drive from the Detroit area so day trips or weekend get-a-ways are easy!

You are situated in one of the best sportsman\'s areas of the state. The Martiny chain boasts over 2000 acres of open water with great fishing, trapping, watersports and unbelievable duck hunting. I will show you the best spots at sale, and include two large framed satellite photos of the chain! No more fighting at the launch for a spot on opening morning during duck season - you get to sleep in and motor right out to the best spot. Three of us limited out in an hour and a half this year opening morning! Great canoeing, hiking, waterskiing, icefishing - and you are entirely surrounded by state land for deer, grouse, turkey or whatever you like to hunt. The national forest and state forest is about 1/2 hour away to the north and west so you are in the heart of it all.

This unit is for sale by owner - $70,000 (no typo). I would not be selling this but for the fact that my wife is pregnant with our first child and my priorities have changed. This is a great deal for someone who wants a turn key ready-to-live in cottage at a great price. Beat the rush before spring arrives. Cottage is currently winterized. Address for those of you who want to Mapquest or look at a satellite picture (you must use the whole street name because there are two Crow Roads in this area): 17864 North Crow Road, Barryton, Michigan. Please email with any questions or if you would like to talk on the phone (I\'ll email you my phone number). - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/cl...?product=12855
Old 01-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Guide

Bump