Go Back   The Michigan Sportsman Forums > General Discussions > Sound Off (MichiganForums.com) > Political Discussions (FreeMichigan.com)
Home Forums Classifieds Product Reviews Campfire Calendar Calendar MS Links
Register FAQ Blogs Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Discussions (FreeMichigan.com) Must be a member for 30 days to post here.

Old 08-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Michigan Sportsman

Photos: 143Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to eyecatcher
Default There is no such thing as a peaceful muslim demonstration!

Remove this ad.....
become a Supporting Member today.
There is no such thing as a peaceful muslim demonstration!

These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to me by a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent "Religion of Peace Demonstration."There is no such thing as a peaceful muslim demonstration! - Political Discussions (FreeMichigan.com)
There is no such thing as a peaceful muslim demonstration! - Political Discussions (FreeMichigan.com)
There is no such thing as a peaceful muslim demonstration! - Political Discussions (FreeMichigan.com)

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Moslems?!

you cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. .
- Abraham Lincoln

Eyecatcher
Old 08-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Michigan Sportsman

Photos: 99Users Photo Gallery

Quote:
These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror),
Nothing like media bashing. If they show it they say that their being symapthtic to extreamist and if they dont....well you said it.

Lord only knows the media in the U.S. has never reported on islamic ralleys against the U.S. or it's interests

We do not own the land, we are just borrowing it from our grandchildern!
Remove this ad...  
Old 08-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Michigan Sportsman

Photos: 21Users Photo Gallery

If those pics are real, it's too bad they can't just round all of them up, take pics and fingerprints of all and ship them to a place that is more uhhh understanding of their plight, like a remote island with mines surrounding it and patrol boats.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Michigan Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtg
If those pics are real, it's too bad they can't just round all of them up, take pics and fingerprints of all and ship them to a place that is more uhhh understanding of their plight, like a remote island with mines surrounding it and patrol boats.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought the U.K. passed a new law that would prevent these types of demonstrations and signs?? I thought that it deemed them as a threat and they could have them removed from the country.

Old 08-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Michigan Sportsman

Photos: 143Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to eyecatcher

I check this out on snopes they say these are the truth. you will notice a english police officer in one of the pictures

you cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. .
- Abraham Lincoln

Eyecatcher
Old 08-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Michiganiac

Photos: 1Users Photo Gallery

to hold the signs,then have your face covered,talk about cowards,kill em all and let god sort em out,heck i'd even give god a hand...
Old 08-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Michigan Sportsman

Photos: 4Users Photo Gallery
Default The subject

No such a thing as a peacefull muslim demonstration...

A well placed 2,000lb bomb dropped from a English fighter should do quite nicely to bring peace to the muslims in the picture. Nitey, Nite muslims
Old 08-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Charter Member

Photos: 5Users Photo Gallery

The question is whether paint shop doctored the signs, not the British police officer. There are plenty of examples of peaceful Muslim demonstrations. You say with such conviction that it isn't possible because you post a few pictures from a single rally? A bit brash don't ya think. By your last sentence are you suggesting that we should be at war with all Muslims? Are you talking a religious war? We should go out and kill al muslims? That would be called genocide. Kinda like Hitler wanting to kill all the Jews. So you've got extremists.....I've got news for ya....there are extremist Christians as well who want to kill all non Christians. There are Baptists extremists who think that the soldiers are getting what they deserve in Iraq because of the American governement's embrace of homosexuality. So should I hate all Baptists? There are some extremist folks from rural areas which hate anyone non caucasian. Does that mean that I should despise all folks who live in rural areas? No. It is so easy to lump entire groups together. It takes far more class and level-headedness to realize that there is a distinct difference between the fringe groups that give out good sound bites and video....and those who function normally in our free and Democratic society.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Michigan Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCATWICK
I was thinking the same thing. I thought the U.K. passed a new law that would prevent these types of demonstrations and signs?? I thought that it deemed them as a threat and they could have them removed from the country.
I think you're right. I think Australia has had enough of the Muslim BS too. It's too bad they can hind behind our constitution here. Our government needed to pay closer attention to who they were letting in, expecially with student visas.

It boggles my mind how these people move OUT of their homeland and then protest the very areas they are currently living in. GO BACK TO THE SAND you schmucks!!!!

Hey, if you look at that top photo, second in from the left, ISN"T that CASTRO???? I thought he was in surgery, but it was all a ruse, just so he could participate in a protest. Don't get to do that very often in Cuba!!!!

Last edited by dtg; 08-02-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Charter Member

Photos: 9Users Photo Gallery

Anyone know this song?

"STANDING ON THE BEACH WITH A GUN IN MY HAND, STARING AT THE SEA STARING AT THE SAND?????"
Old 08-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Michigan Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongiese
Anyone know this song?

"STANDING ON THE BEACH WITH A GUN IN MY HAND, STARING AT THE SEA STARING AT THE SAND?????"
Cure long time no hear.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Michigan Sportsman

I cannot say all Muslims are extreme, but there are enough of these goofs to go around . If you do not think so now, you will!
Old 08-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Michigan Sportsman

So I guess there's two kinds of Muslims, those that speak out in anger and with threats and follow through on those threats and those that sit back silent and say nothing.

Hmmm, is there really a good side to that?
Old 08-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Michigan Sportsman

Default Those are the ones being murdered

[that sit idly by] as we see each freaking day in Iraq. Nutjobs!
Old 08-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Michigan Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu_2_MI
By your last sentence are you suggesting that we should be at war with all Muslims? Are you talking a religious war? We should go out and kill al muslims?
You are assuming that we have a choice in avoiding a holy war. As their call for Jihad, which if I remember correctly is a holy war, gains momentum, we will either fight the holy war or will be repeatedly subjected to attacks. Not much of a choice if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu_2_MI
There are Baptists extremists who think that the soldiers are getting what they deserve in Iraq because of the American governement's embrace of homosexuality. So should I hate all Baptists?
I am a Baptist, so I hope you don't decide to hate all Bapatists. Remember, this Baptist offered to go hunting with you in your thread in Soundoff. How many Muslims offered to take you hunting? See, there is a difference.

"Fortune favors the brave" - Virgil

"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no" - Bluto Blutarsky