Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

GIANT EHD BUCK DEAD? Truth??

5K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Liver and Onions 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard about a giant EHD buck found dead in northern Branch County????????

I have seen plenty of big ones on here, but I have heard a few rumors of a 180"+ buck found.:SHOCKED:

Any truth to these stories?

#13 ·
WOW.. those are giants! Can anyone else confirm that these are EHD related and maybe more specific on location?

#14 ·
I received an e-mail yesterday that these were found on our property in Ingham co. Sombody is blowing some smoke!:sad: If you look on the Michigan whitetail deer property web site you will see the same picture and they said one came from jackson co, and one came from calhoun co. You got to love the net!

#18 ·
Ok, I will tell you what I was told. A client of mine sent me the picture. He said the landowner who found the deer gave him the picture . My client hunts the adjoining property. They were found NW of Marshal where I-69 and 94 intersect. He said he has another picture of the deer with the landowner in it. Thats all i know. My son posted the pic for me

#21 ·
Ahh the net. I have a nurse who just showed me same pic. She is a hunter.and was very interested in this stuff.
She recieved the pic from the guy that found em.
Supposedly found by a pond near Stockbridge and Munith. Guy atated was able to cape one out and will mount it.
Funny how things go around. She saus u want to see two big deer that died from blue tongue. I say oh like these?
Sure enough same pic....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.