Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Where to buy bobwhite quail

13K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  drwink 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals; I'm new to the forum. Does anyone know a reliable place in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, etc. to buy Bobwhite Quail for dog training? Thanks.

#2 ·
I just bought some chuckars today from Ken Nyhof gamebirds. He is in Holland, Mi. He also raises quail and has them for sale as well. I would quote the price,but I'm not 100% sure. I paid 7.00 for the chuckars, I know the quail are less. This guy has a nice clean facility and I know he supplies some shooting preserves, his ph. # is 616 836 5523.

#5 ·
Just remember that you can't shoot bobwhites out of season in michigan, they are considered a game bird. Instead of bobwhites get tennessee red quail or chukars then you won't have any problems from big brother

#9 ·
I just bought some chuckars today from Ken Nyhof gamebirds. He is in Holland, Mi. He also raises quail and has them for sale as well. I would quote the price,but I'm not 100% sure. I paid 7.00 for the chuckars, I know the quail are less. This guy has a nice clean facility and I know he supplies some shooting preserves, his ph. # is 616 836 5523.
Second Ken for the west side of the state
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.